skip to main | skip to sidebar

Midnight Ramblings

Friday, May 01, 2009

"The First Celebrity Swine Flu Casualty"

at 1:43 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About me

name:
Miriam


View my complete profile

I don't really update this much, as I'm sure you can see.

And I guess I only update in odd years.

in alphabetical order...

  • Accordian Guy
  • Effect Measure (public health blog)
  • hKetG
  • L.P.
  • metafilter
  • Respectful of Otters
  • Sarah
  • Sentimental Heretic
  • Spamusement
  • XKCD

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (3)
    • ▼  May (2)
      • I've been thinking about this joke lately
      • "The First Celebrity Swine Flu Casualty"
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2007 (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2005 (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)